KOMUNITI GENG KERAS 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KOMUNITI GENG KERAS 2

gengkerasla

HomeSELAMAT DATANGGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» APE YANG BEST NYER MANGA BERBANDING NGAN KOMIK LAIN EKK??
New Super Mario Bros!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 8:05 pm by ♠ ♣ ™||----z41----||™ ♣ ♠

» Tempat Paling Best DOWNLOAD MP3
New Super Mario Bros!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:03 pm by ♠ ♣ ™||----z41----||™ ♣ ♠

» _____RUMAH TUMPANGAN ROLGOL_____
New Super Mario Bros!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:55 pm by ♠ ♣ ™||----z41----||™ ♣ ♠

» FROM ZAL(MOVE)= CARA SPEEDKAN MOZILLA FIREFOX
New Super Mario Bros!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:52 pm by ♠ ♣ ™||----z41----||™ ♣ ♠

» PERATURAN UNTUK ISU SEMASA
New Super Mario Bros!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:41 pm by ♠ ♣ ™||----z41----||™ ♣ ♠

» SALAM DARI AKU KETUA WEB
New Super Mario Bros!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:40 pm by ♠ ♣ ™||----z41----||™ ♣ ♠

» New Super Mario Bros!!!!
New Super Mario Bros!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:57 pm by ♠ ♣ ™||----z41----||™ ♣ ♠

» ONE DROP PERFUMES by Egyptian Potion
New Super Mario Bros!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 5:58 pm by ♠ ♣ ™||----z41----||™ ♣ ♠

» Multiple ID pada YAHOO MESENGGER
New Super Mario Bros!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 5:38 pm by ♠ ♣ ™||----z41----||™ ♣ ♠

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of gengkeras on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of KOMUNITI GENG KERAS 2 on your social bookmarking website
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 55 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:46 am
Top posters
Admin
New Super Mario Bros!!!! I_vote_lcapNew Super Mario Bros!!!! I_voting_barNew Super Mario Bros!!!! I_vote_rcap 
♠ ♣ ™||----z41----||™ ♣ ♠
New Super Mario Bros!!!! I_vote_lcapNew Super Mario Bros!!!! I_voting_barNew Super Mario Bros!!!! I_vote_rcap 
...:::s!L3Nt----d34d:::..
eyja
(_ebby_)
r0nz
Poll
Affiliates
free forum

Gallery
New Super Mario Bros!!!! Empty

New Super Mario Bros!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JUNIOR
JUNIOR

New Super Mario Bros!!!! Empty
PostSubject: New Super Mario Bros!!!!   New Super Mario Bros!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:57 pm

Welcome back, Mario. We missed you. -- -- - -

New Super Mario Bros!!!! New-su10

Damn, does it feel good to go back to Mario's roots. Don't get me wrong - Super Mario 64 was an important and integral step for Nintendo's plumber hero to take, what with the company essentially being the trailblazer in the world of 3D platforming. But in moving forward, rising expectations pretty much dictated that Nintendo shouldn't look back, so the classic sidescrolling formula was simply relegated to "classic" status, only returning in retro repeats of existing games on current systems and, occasionally, as spin-off franchises for other Nintendo characters. An official Super Mario game would have to be something special for it to exist on a current Nintendo system, which is why the release of New Super Mario Bros. for the Nintendo DS is so significant: it absolutely is something special. This game marks a brilliant return to Mario's side-scrolling environments, with a look, feel, and play that feels unbelievably classic, with new elements that do a fantastic job advancing the design.

With this new game, the more things change, the more they stay the same: the basis for New Super Mario Bros. is, surprise, to save the princess. In this design, Bowser Jr. has snagged Peach right out from Mario's nose, and taken her to the closest fortress possible. This game won't win any awards in storytelling because there is none - Mario will simply have to bounce from level to level getting to each challenge's castle while collecting coins and stomping Koopas, Goombas, and any other oddly-named inhabitants of the Mushroom Kingdom. Anyone who's played the original Super Mario Bros. - and at this point, if you haven't, stop reading and find the nearest NES for a refresher course - will recognize the early nods to the original game design, from hopping on the flagpole to finish a round to Bowser protecting the end of the first castle.

So New Super Mario Bros. is a game that's been a long time coming. It's clear that a Super Mario game is a really big deal for Nintendo, and a game bearing the Super Mario namesake needs to be significant. It took the company more than a decade to advance the Mario mechanics in the side-scrolling design, but how much further can the company go without straying from the existing run/jump/bounce formula and becoming something not-so-Mario?

New Super Mario Bros!!!! New-su11

Obviously, a lot. The only reason why this game's on the Nintendo DS is because A) the handheld market's a lot more open to the idea of more limited game designs like side-scrolling action games, and B) the Nintendo DS has far more horsepower under its hood than the Game Boy Advance system does. A lot of the gameplay advancements are due to the capabilities of the Nintendo DS processor and not the system's more unique elements. In the main game, the dual screen and touch screen aspects are so basic and sparsely used that they're almost unnecessary to the game design. Honestly, they're not needed, either - it's the system's 3D capabilities that bring a lot of the new gameplay elements to light in this Mario sequel.
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/yuzeka69

New Super Mario Bros!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KOMUNITI GENG KERAS 2 :: GAME AND ENTERTAINMENT :: NINTENDO GAME-
Jump to: